Friday, September 3, 2010

A Place For Me

There is a special place in life,that needs my humble skill,A certain job I'm meant to do,which no one else can fulfill.The time will be demanding,the pay is not too good,and I wouldn't change itfor a moment, even if I could.There is a special place in life.A goal I must attain,a dream that I must followbecause I won't be back again.There is a mark that I must leave.however small it seems to be.A legacy of love for thosewho follow after me.There is a special place in life,that only I may share.A little path that bears my name,awaiting me somewhere.There is a hand that I must hold,a word that I must say,a smile that I must give,for there are tears to blow away.There is a special place in lifethat I was meant to fill.A sunny spot where flowers grow,upon a windy hill.There's always a tomorrow and thebest is yet to be, for somewherein this world, I know thereis a place for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment